Friday, May 21, 2010

He's Just Not That Into You.....

He's Just Not that Into You


Current mood: flirty

Category: Romance and Relationships

"I had this guy leave me a voicemail at work, so I called him at home. Then he emailed my Black Berry, and so I texted to his cell. Then he emailed me to my home account and the whole thing just got out of control."



"Miss the days where you had one phone number and one answering machine. And that one answering machine housed one cassette tape. And that one cassette tape either had a message from the guy or it didn't."



"And now you have to go around checking all these portals.....Just to get rejected by seven different technologies. It's exhausting."



It gets pretty harsh when you keep getting rejected by soooo many technologies, and as she said, exhausting. Hard not to give up really but....



"Maybe this is the happy ending; knowing that through all the unreturned calls and broken hearts......through the blunders and misread signals......through all the pain and embarrasment...you never, ever gave up hope."

No comments:

Post a Comment