Friday, May 21, 2010

Not All Needs to be Revealed.

Not all needs to be revealed....


Current mood: calm

Category: Life

"I hate being ignorant. For me a question unanswered is like a thorn in my side that pains me every time I move until I can pluck it out."

"You have my sympahy."

"Why is that?"

"Because if that is so, you must spend every waking hour in mortal agony, for life is full of unanswerable questions."

Angela trying to school Eragon on life in Brisingr by Christopher Paolini.



In my opinion, we are not suppose to know everything. If we did then what is there to look forward to.....no new knowledge.....no goal to be reached.....no imagination needed. Life would be dull. No diversity, no group efforts, no need to talk to anyone really.

There are things we need to know, things we search for. Our journey in life.

Some things are meant to be known by all and some things are meant for anyone.

Keep life real, full of wonder and miracles.

Leave something to believe in.

No comments:

Post a Comment