Friday, May 21, 2010

To Notice or Disregard....your call.....


To notice or disregard.....your call.....


Current mood: creative

Category: Life

"He or she who is intelligent can learn from my predictions that it is possible to discover the correct path to take, as if there were footprints in the sand from those who have gone before. Study the history of previous cultures, the ancient ones who have provided witness to inner silence, beauty, light and benediction. Do not follow the ways of the future cultures who only will wish to pass on weapons of destruction more horrible with every generation. Such people have become slaves of their own fears alone." Nostradamus





So far his predictions have proven true....so do we keep believing them or just look at him like he's some "nut-case" from the past? He speaks of 2010 and the evermounting 2012.......He has been right thus far....why challenge his claims now?



I believe 2012 will be a new era.....new generation.....absolutely new outlook on life and the way we live it....



Do you fear the unknown or do you embrace it?



I myself embrace which I do not know.....I want to learn and grow in the knowledge of those who came before me and had a knowledge of a time where the "enlightened ones" where "allowed" to speak with the universe and not looked down apon........

No comments:

Post a Comment