Friday, May 21, 2010

You Know You're Old When........

This is Great! Sooo funny....really


Current mood: bouncy

Category: Quiz/Survey

1. Your house plants are alive, and you can't smoke any of them.I know someone who still does



2. Having sex in a twin bed is out of the question. You're kidding right, if ya want it you can still do it in alot of places.....just saying



3. You keep more food than beer in the fridge. Never had too much beer in there anyway, don't like the stuff



4. 6:00 AM is when you get up, not when you go to bed. That's funny, really, you don't know me that well do ya?!



5. You hear your favorite song in an elevator. I know you're joking....that's soooo beyond wrong!



6. You watch the Weather Channel. Nope have internet for that.



7. Your friends marry and divorce instead of "hook up" and "break up." No they still hook up.....hahahahaha



8. You go from 130 days of vacation time to 14. What job do you have, I had 7 and that's if I was lucky.



9. Jeans and a sweater no longer qualify as "dressed up." Whatever, obviously you can't work it.



10. You're the one calling the police because those %&@# kids next door won't turn down the stereo. Nope that would still be me, should see it when I play rock band!



11. Older relatives feel comfortable telling sex jokes around you. They been doing that for loooong time



12. You don't know what time Taco Bell closes anymore. OOOO yes I do. I've been to a bar and went there after.



13. Your car insurance goes down and your car payments go up. Hmph, if you got the money to buy a car whose payments are up there.



14. You feed your dog Science Diet instead of McDonald's leftovers. Don't have a dog but my cats get alot of "people" food.



15. Sleeping on the couch makes your back hurt. Hey, that is my bed and I fair just fine thank you



16. You take naps. Nope on that toooo, really and you really think you know my kinda older?



17. Dinner and a movie is the whole date instead of the beginning of one. Wouldn't know, okay yes but he was an ass and I payed for everything.....everytime



18. Eating a basket of chicken wings at 3 AM would severely upset, rather than settle, your stomach. I prefer Mexi Melts



19. You go to the drug store for ibuprofen and antacid, not condoms and pregnancy tests. go to dollar store for ib and went to health department for the others



20. A $4.00 bottle of wine is no longer "pretty good stuff." don't like wine



21. You actually eat breakfast food at breakfast time. no, really do you not know anything?! I still cook breakfast at supper and for breakfast if I eat it may be pizza, pot pie or whatever



22. "I just can't drink the way I used to" replaces "I'm never going to drink that much again." Bring it on



23. 90% of the time you spend in front of a computer is for real work. hahahahaha, no



24. You drink at home to save money before going to a bar. k....got me there...it's also safer and when I get excited enough don't have to go out back to be with my man. (no not just some random person, my man)



25. When you find out your friend is pregnant you congratulate them instead of asking "Oh S*$# what the hell happened?" Depends on who it is



Bonus:



26: You read this entire list looking desperately for one sign that doesn't apply to you and can't find one to save your sorry old butt. OMG you're hilarious! Found 1 and only 1 that applies. Nice try......you get an e for effort.....nah an F-.

No comments:

Post a Comment